Finley Resources is an equal opportunity employer that values the experience of senior members of our industry just as much as we value the young, innovative thinkers that come to us from graduate school. We understand the importance of a rich compensation and benefits plan to attract and retain talented employees and to enjoy a low to non-existent turn-over rate in our growing company.
We pride ourselves in the morale of our employees and strive to maintain an environment of continual learning and personal growth through the provision of employee development programs that include company training, national training, conference and association attendance, and on-the-job application of new skills.
Our compensation and benefits program includes:
- 9/80 Work Schedule
- Market-competitive Base Salaries
- Bonus Plan, based on personal and company goals and profitability
- 401K with 6% Company Matching
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Nine Paid Holidays per Year
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Wellness Plan
- Group Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance, Long-Term Disability
There are no positions available at this time.
You may send your resume and cover letter to Human Resources to inquire about future job opportunities:
Finley Resources Inc.
Attn: Brandi Stuart,
Manager, Human Resources
1308 Lake St.
Fort Worth, Texas